Jesus The Power of God 4 – Prayer Application
Scripture Reading: (James 1:22) (Philippians 4:9) (1 Corinthians 11:1-2) (2 Timothy 2:15) (Please read)
We have spent the last month and a half talking about Jesus The Power of God and Prayer. Today we are taking everything we have learned and applying it. As James 1:22 says, “Be a doer of the word not just a mere listener.” Take time to read the scriptures and pray the prayer points with your group. If you spend 5-6 min on each prayer point we will have prayed for 1hr.
- Thank God for who He is, for His power and for His Word. (Hebrews 4:12)
- Pray that prayer will be front and centre in our lives and that we will be alert and committed to pray longer. (Matthew 26:36-44)
- Pray that we will be more hungry for the power of God in our lives. (1 Corinthians 1:23-24)
- Pray that the power of God will manifest in our lives, our church, and our city in a great way unlike anything we have ever seen before. (Acts 6:8)
- Pray that we will come into alignment with God and be imitators of Christ. (John 17:20-23)
- Pray (Ephesians 1:17-19) over yourself, and loved ones.
- Pray (Ephesians 3:16-19) over yourself, and loved ones.
- Pray for an abundance of God’s grace in our lives so we can push through the things holding us back and do those things we otherwise couldn’t. (Luke 22:41-45)
- Pray for the lost in our city that they would have an experience with God and see His power.
- Pray for our church JFC that we will continue to be a people of Prayer, Purpose and Power. And that people will be drawn to Jesus at our new building.
- Pray that Covid will be ended in our nation and our world.
Prayer is a powerful tool and a weapon. We have seen in the scriptures and the studies that prayer and the power of God work hand in hand. If we truly want to see the power of God, which Jesus operated in, then we need to pray the way Jesus prayed.
- Pray for yourself to become a person of prayer this year
- Pray for personal revival
- Pray for one another as needed
- Let us cry out to the Lord to provide $35,000 as we approach the end of construction of our new location
- Our next Small Groups is March 17 2021
- If you missed it the end times teaching event with Brad Sullivan from Surge Church, is available to watch on our website www.Joyfountainchurch.com